Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cath Kidston Nails #2 | Pink & Glitter

Topshop - Green Room / Barry M - Mint Green / Nyx Glitter - 161 / White Nail Art Brush (from Home Bargains) / Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream / Barry M - Pink Flamingo / Barry M - Pink Glitter / No7 - Jammy

After my first attempt at Cath Kidston-ing my nails (you can read my post here), I decided to give nail art another whirl. I was rather chuffed at work on Saturday when a little girl came up to me in the kids section, took hold of my hand and said 'wow I really like your flower nails' - cue massive 'aww' and a rather chuffed sales assistant - it certainly made my day. Every time a customer walked in with a Cath Kidston bag I just wanted to run up to them and show them how they could match their nails with their choice of arm-garment - I didn't though - obviously.

So this time I went for a more intricate design - all in shades of pink (last time I used pastel blue) - It's my second attempt at nail art and I was feeling rather brave. I applied the polish in the same 'steps' as before (again see my previous post for this - it's easier than you think!) but before painting on the roses I applied a Barry M's Pink Glitter half way up my nail for a glitter gradient effect (the photo doesn't show it so much but trust me, it's there and it glitters!) I applied the turquoise glitter to the leaves of the roses after the design was dry to set off the green colour. I also went a little crazy and added in two shades of pink for the flowers. 

Any other flowery designs I should try?
Have you tried a Cath Kidston design? If so, pop me a link in the comments I'd love to have a nosey..


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar