Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lavshuca Melting Eyes

Encouraged by the Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes, I gave the Melting Eyes a try despite the horror movie title. Melting eyes? Eeeps. At least the compacts are lithe and pretty ^.^'

BE-1 and BR-1. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

These are available in 5 colors, PK-1, RD-1, OR-1, BR-1, and BE-1. As the color names suggest, they are all warm with the exception of BR-1 that is more or less neutral. I'm not sure why Lavshuca would do this, as warm palettes are not for everyone and most eye shadow ranges will include at least one cool combo. The funny thing is, while I am warm myself, warm palettes usually turn very red on me. So I tend to stick with neutrals and cools unless I really love something enough to venture into the warmer spectrum. 
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar