Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Le Petit Marseillais Body Milk quick review

I told you already how in love I was with the splendid hand lotion from Le Petit Marseillais that was only 3,59. I realised I was also in need for a simple, reliable body moisturiser since body butters are sticky, dry oils are a little precious for daily use and odorless Dove and Nivea lotions are kinda boring (and a bit glue-y).



I loved it so much that they made a commercial with a girl with the same name as me. I didn't expect such a small French brand (they only sell like 4 products of them at my national supermarkts) to grow so quickly, without counting shower gels (they do have around 6 kinds of shower gels that smell amazing by the way).

They also played it well by coming out with a warm scented dry oil for 8 euros. The first ever dry oil available at my local supermarket, so really brining lovely products very close to the people for a reasonable price. If I wanted dry oil before I would have to go to the drugstore or Body Shop and pay 15 euros for a nice scented one.



Quick review of the body milk

Pros:

- it smells lovely like the typical Le Petit Marseillais smell: like honey and olive oil.

- it very light, making it easy to spread, which I absolutely love because sometimes moisturisers take ages to apply

- non-sticky, watery feeling, like a very light moisturising oil but less heavy than a dry oil

- only need 2 or 3 squirts for my entire body

- gives my skin instant relief and suppleness

- skin looks shiney

Cons:

- I do think that the bottle is a little smaller than most body lotion bottles considering how much I use.

- it does leave a bit of a shiney glow, it never seems so sink in completely, but this isn't a very negative thing because after all my skin stays moisturised this way.

The price is around 4,99.

I might rebuy this once it's empty.

xxx

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar