Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC 217 Dupe Alert!



Okay, so I've found something that works just as better if not more than the oh-so-popular MAC 217 brush. We're all familiar with MAC's white haired shading brush but if you're looking for similar flexibility and immaculate blending ability, then you're in luck as I've found you a cheaper alternative. It's the Blending Brush by Shumaila's and it retails for an unbelievable £5! I've given it a whirl and having used MAC 217 before, I am happy to report it's a fabulous dupe. The only difference I can spot is in the density of the brush hairs. The Shumaila's Shading Brush is more rigid in terms of it's flexibility and the number of brush hairs are slightly less. I feel the length of the bristles is pretty much the same as MAC 217, perhaps a little shorter? I feel it helps a little more with blending any sturdy eye shadow formulations or to quickly create that seamless gradation. 

So if you're looking for a cheaper MAC 217 alternative that doesn't fray out as much with use as the original, want to invest in multiples or want something accessible, then this will be your best bet. It doesn't stain with colours and washes out just as easily. You can buy it HERE

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar