Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara Review


A few weeks back I went into The Body Shop to pick up a few body butters and shower gels and the lady at the counter offered to put a few samples in my bag to try. One of them was this mini super volume mascara. 


A range of long lasting, smudge-resistant mascaras that add incredible volume and colour to the lashes  
Lashes appear more volumised 
Non-clumping 
Ophthalmologically tested 
Suitable for contact-lens wearers







The brush is made of stubby fibres and has a spiral design, just like a screw. The product itself is quite a nice consistency, not too dry nor too wet - somewhere in between, which I like. There is a strange smell to it and I am not sure if it is only the one I got or all of them have it. I actually really liked the brush and the way it applied on my lashes. I had evenly distributed product on all my lashes and they were defined as well. 

Then came the part where I blinked and felt like someone sprayed a harsh chemical in my eye. My tears would just not stop. I quickly grabbed some makeup remover and took off all the mascara that was on my lashes. 
Unfortunately, this mascara did not work for me. I was not even able to put it on for a minute, forget a second coat. At first I thought I was being paranoid but I tried this almost four times till date and found the same result.

I really like The Body Shop as a company and their policies but this is not the first product that has disappointed me. I absolutely love their body butters and shower gels and expected a lot from their makeup too. 

This mascara retails for $23.95 and you can buy it from here.


Have you tried this mascara or any makeup product from The Body Shop?




❤❤❤




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar