Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YSL Creme de Blush in Baby Doll

ysl creme blush
ysl creme blush
ysl creme blush no 9
YSL creme blush no9 baby doll
YSL creme blush no9 baby doll
YSL creme blush no9 baby doll

YSL Cream Blush no. 9 Baby Doll*
£29, available online and on counters

In case you hadn't noticed, there has been a whole lot of cream blusher action on my blog lately, from Benefit's Fine One One to my most recent obsession, the Stila Convertible Colors, which I have raved about here and here. So it only seemed apt that I carry on in the same vein and introduce you to the latest little blusher that is making me gush with rosy cheeked delight. Compared to the Stila Convertible Colors, Yves Saint Laurent's offering to the cream blusher market has a more mousse-like consistency and dries to a light, powdery finish. The texture is velvety-soft and easy to apply over your foundation for that just pinched flush of colour but doesn't leave you with the dewy freshness that you get from the aforementioned products. That said, YSL cream blushers are perfectly pigmented and are so smooth to apply, giving you an even, flawless application and will appeal to those who prefer a more matte finish to their makeup.

This little number in Baby Doll, no.9 is a beauty to behold and almost too pretty to ruin with that first fingerprint in the bright pink cream...almost. The packaging is just as luxe as you would expect from YSL and I love the chunky, angular pot topped with their signature gold lid. It is pricey yes, but perfectly fills the void in my collection that has been patiently waiting for a soft baby-pink cream blusher that lifts and sculpts my cheeks perfectly. That's my justification and I'm sticking to it!

Have you tried any of the cream blushers from YSL?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar