Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A LITTLE SOMETHIN' FROM NET-A-PORTER

I took advantage of Net-A-Porter's free express shipping on the weekend.  This offer is still on for all goods shipped to Australia, but for a limited time only.  Not sure when it will end though. /:-\  Otherwise, it's usually AU$10, which is pretty cheap via DHL.  I ordered on Saturday and received my parcel the following Monday!  Super fast.  I restricted myself to only three things (a sigh of relief from my wallet).
I purchased the new limited edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette.  Unfortunately, this is currently sold out on the site (so quick!), but they may restock so make sure you sign up for notification.  While I wasn't too thrilled with their Ambient Lighting Powders (I purchased Mood Light which didn't work out for me), I am a fan of their Ambient Lighting Blushes.  I own and love Diffused Heat which gives a gorgeous, enlivening colour to my olive cheeks.  So, I had to pick up this cute palette of three - I believe the shade in the middle called Incandescent Electra is exclusive to the palette.  The left blush is Luminous Flush and the right is Mood Exposure.  The palette is so cute, too! ^_^
The second item has been on my wish list for a long time.  It's the much raved about Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight.  I finally have it - it's actually been sold out on Net-A-Porter previously for some time, too so I couldn't wait any longer.  I do have an unhealthy obsession with highlighters.  I really appreciate the minute packaging, too and will come in handy whenever I travel.
Last but not least, is my second Lafco House and Home Bath Soap, but this time in Champagne. ^_^  I purchased one in a set last time that paired with a candle called the Marine Candle and Soap Set (also from Net-A-Porter).  Loved it.  Champagne smells amazing from the box alone and I love the humongous bar of soap - it's so luxurious.  Makes me feel pampered every time.
Can't wait to try all of these! :) 


Thanks for looking. ^_^ xo


Have you tried any of the above?  Let me know what you think of them.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar