Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cooking on weekends

 

I'm in the kitchen (I don't even want to call my kitchen a "kitchen" because it's tiny) for hours on weekends. I hated cooking until when I was about 23, and couldn't cook anything except salad. I couldn't even cook rice properly. When I quit my job when I was 24 getting sick, I started cooking. My husband (then boyfriend) encouraged me to learn how to cook, and now cooking is one of my biggest stress-busters. 

I cook Italian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Mexican etc etc...but my specialty is Italian I guess. Also I love making soup and salad with a twist, it's fun to make them original and special.

*My scrambled egg  recipe*
-Three eggs
-One table spoon of milk
-One table spoon of butter (salted)
-Salt
-Pepper
-Herbs (I use Jamie Oliver's lemon grass mixed herb salt)

1. Beat the eggs and add milk, salt, pepper and herbs. Mix well.
2. Place butter in a frying pan, let it melt.
3. Add the eggs, wait for the edges to start boiling.
4. Once it stars boiling, keep scrambling up until it becomes desired consistency.

It's so simple and easy, but it tastes very good. The key is the herbs, it gives a fresh flavor to the rich flavor of the eggs.

What's your favorite easy-to-cook recipe? :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar