Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guerlain Les Violettes Translucent Compact Powder review



Hello ladies,

so I was in the mood to by a high end compact powder for once. I normally use the Derniere Touche Comfort by Maybelline and it works pretty good, but I just wanted to see what a high end powder would be like, especially by my favourite high end brand Guerlain.

I mostly wanted this one because it looked so gorgeous. I needed it for my first date with my current partner, so it was a succes ;)

Now it looks amazing, first I even thought that the dots were bits of highlighter, but they are just powder. I think I got it mixed up with an old Guerlain blush that had sparkly dots (Madame Rougit blush).

I adore the fine lines in the print, it could be a honey comb or a vail, either way it looks very luxurious. Again, very hard to resist.

The casing is a plastic gold and barely weighs 50 grams. I was disappointed by how cheap it felt. Also, the inside it paper thin. I was honestly shocked by how thin the compact powder was. I thought there was some sort of mistake, but no, the powder really is paper thin.

I will jump to the longevity of this compact for this reason. I don't think I've used this powder five times and already I've hit the pan, like 1 cm wide. That is very disappointing. Seeing that this is a luxurious 40 euro powder, I wanted to do at least half a year with it, not half a week.

The shade is fine, it really does look translucent. It doesn't look powdery. The applicator is very soft.

All in all, because if applied daily this product doesn't last a few weeks, I give it a 5/10, and I wouldn't buy it again. Next time I'll just print it out and look at it, that is much cheaper.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar