Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

iPsy July Summer Lovin Bag Worth The $10.00?




Full size 0.2 grams Tini Beauty Eyetini swizzle stick in the shade "Blue Hawaiian" retails for $18.00 on Tini Beauty website. OMG are you seeing what I am seeing?  This is an amazing bright blue eyeliner. I am so loving this shade and can think of so many eye looks that I could create using this.  I wish this had a tad bit more moisture to it.  This is slightly on the dry side when it comes to eyeliners, nothing that I  can't work with.  I do very much enjoy this.  Was glad to see this in this months bag and a bonus  that is was not just another black eyeliner.


Travel size 8.8 ml roller ball of Jor'el Parkers "Classico." This retails for $22.00 on Jor'el Parkers website. I do very much enjoy the scent of this.  It's very refreshing and with a slight hint of florals to it. Not sure if I would purchase this when it runs out, but I will use this.




Full size 3.5 g BellaPierre Cosmetics  mineral lipstick in the shade P.I.N.K. This retails for $19.99 on BellaPierre Cosmetics website. I would not exactly call this pink, I consider this more of a mauve tone.  I like this but I don't love it.  The packaging feels like a lightweight cheep plastic.  Nothing hardy at all to this.  It wears nicely but nothing out of the ordinary.  This has a vanilla scent to it that I like and very much reminds me of MAC Cosmetics lipsticks.  Nothing at all stands out about this.  I'll use it but I'm not that much a fan of this.


Full size 0.15 oz Jersey Shore Sun Cosmetics lip condition in the flavor "Mangoongo Vanilla Coconut Cream" (what a mouth full!).  This retails for $10.00 on Jeresy Shore Cosmetic website.  I decided not to try this, since I have a million lip conditioning products that I'm trying to use up.  I decided to pass this on to a friend.





Talk about truly a deluxe size 0.11 oz sample of Tarte Cosmetics iconic amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in the shade "Park Ave Princess."  This is a metallic/shimmer.  I wanted to love this.  I just don't get the hype that surronds this product.  I like to glow but not on this level.  This is shinny disco ball status.  This is too light to contour with, and now that I have been faux tanning and this is the exact shade of my skin tone at the moment, so bronzing with this is out of the picture.  I could use this as a highlighter.  I do like to highlight with highlighters that have a gold shimmer to this and this defiantly has that.  I so wanted to love this, sadly I just can't.  I may or may not use this.  But I did enjoy trying it.  Full size retails for $30.00 on Tarte website.

In the end was this worth the $10.00?  Most defiantly!  Everything may not have worked out for me but I had fun trying new things and I was able to try thing that I always wanted to try like "Park Ave Princess."  Four out of the five items were full size and the fifth item was truly a deluxe size sample.  This bags total worth was a whopping $69.99 not including the deluxe size sample.  iPsy really did it this moth.

Join me on iPsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out 



If you'd like to know if Juns Ipsy bag was worth the $10.00 click here!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar