Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Poe

I've never tried Kat Von D makeup before, which is probably because over here in the UK it isn't a brand that is easy to find. When I was in New York last month I decided to try a lipstick from the brand. For the person who loves colors that stand out, there were plenty of colors for me to choose from.

Kat Von D's Studded Kiss lipsticks come in all different colors with a variety of finishes. The one I liked the most was Poe, which is a shimmery navy. This was $21 in Sephora.




This is an absolutely amazing color and perfect for people who like something not ordinary. The pigment is insane and you don't need to apply much to get the color to show up. You can definitely get away with one coat of this to the lips. It's got a nice creamy feel to it too and glides on the lips easily. 

Once on it stays on pretty much all day and doesn't really need reapplying either.

I matched this lipstick with blue eyeshadow to create one unique look. This is definitely one for those not afraid of color.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar