Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Met Gala 2018: Olivia Munn

The Met Gala 2018 it´s here. I love to see what fashion has for us in this glorious night LOL. The theme for this years red carpet is, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and The Catholic Imagination. Sounds really interesting. I´ll be posting the most interesting looks, and I´ll do a faves recap list later. 




Olivia Munn
in H&M Conscious Collection
Olivia took advantage of the ocation to fully embrace the Catholic Imagination Theme. The look is simple but certainly has some theme touches like the hair and the chain veil. She also went a little dark with the make up and I loved it. She kinda gave me some Monica Bellucci vibes with this look.

Neck up I LOVE THIS LOOK. Neck down, not so much. I feel like the dress fail to impress and make an impact. It even looks like a cheap dress. So I´m a little dissappointed in that. But the hair and make up department went big, loved it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar