Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MY CURRENT MAC QUAD

MY CURRENT MAC QUAD - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

I adore my custom MAC 15 Pan Eye Shadow Palette (full details here and here), and it could possibly be one of my most prized makeup possessions. I got it for my birthday last year and carefully chose each shade after lusting over them for a year before hand and doing a lot of research. Overall I really am happy with the shades I got, but there is of course more shade I want to add to my collection! Although I love this palette, it's not very travel friendly so I recently got a smaller empty quad to fill it with my current favourites or shades I want to travel with. It means I can dip in and out of my 15 Pan, and curate my own different quad each time.
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar