Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: NYX Studio Finishing Powder

Let me tell you something; every concealer I've ever tried creases on me. Even the ones I really like, they still crease. Even when I set them with powder. With the exception of  THIS powder - NYX Studio Finishing Powder. 


This loose powder appears to be a stark white colour, but is actually 100% translucent. It has the silkiest texture ever and applies to the skin beautifully. After applying my concealer I load up my brush with powder (I'm talking quite a lot) and press it on top of the concealer, leaving it to 'bake' for a few minutes. I then dust of the excess and carry on with my makeup. It keeps my concealer crease-free all. day. long. I didn't think that would ever be possible! I'm in love. It will be so good for the hotter weather. 
As this powder makes your skin incredibly smooth and silky, I would advise applying your highlight beforehand (if you love a more intense glow, that is), otherwise it may not stick. I got mine at Boots for £8. 

I hope you're enjoying our beautiful weather this week! 

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar