Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Lovin'

Summer is here! 
It is officially my Summer which is going to be spent up North with my home friends and family. We're going to be bombarded with a lot of BBQs I hope and lounging around in the sun with alcohol. 
There may be a summer holiday for me to Tenerife depending on money and where and when so that will be amazing! It is my second home after all! 
I wish I knew that I was going to be spending a couple of weeks near a sparkling blue sea with golden sand. It is the best way to spend summer.

Fashion is hot, hot, hot as always, but in summer we have sizzling brights and accessories to show off for the next three months! 

Bring on summer! 














Hair will be beachy, long waves or scrunchy buns, at least that's how I'll be wearing mine with some small braids. 
No straighteners or curling tongs please! 



Enjoy your summer!

faye xoxo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar