Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Favourites: May 2013

You're probably pretty sick of me saying I'm in the midst of exams, but I am and so the past month I've been quite stressed and have looked to beauty products to try and relax from time to time. There's been a lot of heroes and there was many products I wanted to feature, but I narrowed it down to the ones you see here.

REDKEN All Soft Heavy Cream 250ml
In the midst of all my deep repair treatments I'd forgotten about this little gem. The Redken All Soft range is ment to provide moisture, shine and make the hair, you guessed it, softer. This has been an absolute treat for my hair. I've done so many reconstructing treatments that it seems my hair is now just mostly lacking moisture. This treatment makes my hair a dream. It's so shiny, soft and manageable, right down to the ends. Highly recommended for anyone really, except those with really damaged hair! You could still use it, but with a reconstructing treatment in between.

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H in shade 03 30ml  - click here for review -
I've been self-tanning a bit the past month, and when I'm darker I usually dig this one out of my drawer. I absolutely love this! I can't usually wear this shade as it's too dark for me, but every time I self tan and put it on I can't believe how absolutely perfect and gorgeous it is. Once i get through this one I will re-purchase for sure, except a lighter shade so I can use it more often!

Maybelline Color Sensational in 445 Mango Diamonds
I bought this last year and didn't end up liking it much. It clashed with my usually pink cheeks and it was just overall not a very good look. Recently I've been all about the orange blushes such as MAC's Melba and Chanel's Frivole, and with those, Mango Diamonds is perfect! If you want something warm toned that isn't too in-your-face bright orange then this is one to consider!


Molton Brown Relaxing Yuan Zhi Bath & Shower 300ml
I'm in the midst of prepping and having exams and so I'm naturally feeling quite stressed. Having a nice shower at the end of the day using this shower gel has been an absolute treat. The scent of this is absolutely gorgeous and honestly really quite relaxing. The aroma fills the entire bathroom and I just can't get enough if this!


L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil 250ml
With self-tanning my skin can get a bit dry and so I've been going at it quite heavily with this one. I bought it back in winter when my skin was also quite dry and it's made a big difference. Skin is so smooth and pampered when I come out of the shower. Love it.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette 50ml
Many of you have probably pulled this scent out lately if you have it! Daisy is a lovely summer perfume that smells of flowers and a bit of banana, to me at least. I love how refreshing it is and nothing perks me up at the beginning of a day than spraying this on. Besides smelling delicious it's quite the mood booster!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar