Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Say Glimmer: My Top Glimmer Eyeshadow Picks for the Holidays


 What is it about Christmas, that all makeup brands release the most gorgeous limited editions of glimmer eyeshadows? I think, since the holidays is the perfect time to be dazzling and different, most women are in the mood to spend on an experimental or unique palette of makeup such as glimmer eyeshadows, therefore brands see this as an opportunity to easily market this type of makeup--I mean, it's not everyday that you see women indulge in shining, shimmering, and splendid looks except during the holidays so clearly, it's the best time to release all that premium glitter. (Marketing thoughts. LOL) Other than that, I guess a sheer or dramatic wash of glitter on the lids is simply the best way to imbibe the cheerful spirit of the holidays without exerting too much effort. How about you guys? What are your thoughts?

Before you tell me your theories, here are some of my top glimmer eyeshadow suggestions. From the texture, consistency, and to the finish, they're all mighty fine. I know not everyone has the same taste when it comes to the type and finish of makeup, so I tried my very best to typify the eyeshadows depending on the common makeup styles of women. I hope you find your pick. If you don't, let me know and let's try to find one for you! Click READ MORE and check out my top 5! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar