Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Winona is free


You'll have to track down the magazine to read the full piece, but it seems Winona Ryder is doing just fine (and working with director Rebecca Miller) despite what you may have heard. (Jezebel)

Even though this piece doesn't touch on her shoplifting, you do get a little bit of insight into Winona's psyche — when talking about basing her Pippa Lee character on someone she used to know, she says: "In this day and age with antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs and diagnoses, there's so much to blame your problems on. Everybody has a disorder of some sort." She also admits she had an "extra-large breakdown" when she was 20. "I had just done Dracula and Edward Scissorhands. I had just had my first real break-up, the first heartbreak. And I think it was really ironic because, like, everybody else just thought I had everything in the world, you know, I had no reason to be depressed, everything was sort of at its peak, but inside I was completely lost."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar